My Blog List

Friday, January 7, 2011

FAB FRIDAY!

Happy Friday,

I really wanted this post to be about the Fab trendy items that are in style and that will put some sass in your weekend outfits but I'm still getting all the images together. I'll have all of that together for next Friday's post. For those of you that don't know, let me tell you I LUV FASHION!! high end, low end and all of the in between. 
Don't get me wrong I'm as frugal as they come. I loves(yes loves) it when I get "high end" pieces at low end prices! foot every girl should !
So, going forward the Fab Friday posts will include great bargain sites and brick and mortar information as well.
As my sistercousin told me " we are not in a recession but a correction" and I couldn't agree more. So lets correct our frivolous overspending and shop more wisely and frugally and still be FAB while we do so!
Thanks for stopping by,
Puddin

No comments:

Post a Comment