I'm not Oprah but this is my new favorite thing. It's called Tangle Teezer and it does all it claims to do:
* Increase shine
* Gentle, effortless detangling for both wet and dry hair
* Ideal for all hair types
www.tangleteezer.com
I went to Sally's a few days after reading about this product on Curlynikki.com.
A little hair story. My hair is very thick and tightly coiled and one of the "problems" I kept running into was frizz and my ends being very hard to detangle. I had come to the conclusion to use a warm comb on my ends only. I'm so glad I read about the tangle teezer first. I used this on my dry hair and was amazed at how easily it went through my hair and the fact it was painless(I'm tender headed) was that much better! I braided my hair for a braid out and when I took my hair down the next day...Sheer perfection, well maybe not perfect but awesome is just as good. My hair was shiny and bouncy. I'm hoping that over time and continual use it will help produce even better styling. Needless to say no warm comb for me. That was the best $10 I've spent on a hair item in a while.
Thanks for stopping by,
Puddin
(I was not compensated in any manner for this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment