My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting back to ME

Okay, it's 2011 and with every New Year comes new resloutions. This year is no different for me but with one exception: I'm wrapping up my third decade and dammit I'm marching onto and into my fourth decade with much attitude! Now, I don't mean that in a negative way, just in the "I'm getting back to me and what I want to do way!". I actually started this journey at about 38 and a half when I decided that I wasn't going to be held captive by my relaxed hair any longer and went natural with a BC (big chop) on July 4th, 2010. That was one of best personal decisions I've made in a while and definitely the best hair decision I've ever made. More on that in future post :) What will this blog be about? Honestly, a little bit of everything that interest me. Now, let me warn you I do have alot of interest so that  should provide me with alot of material, but I don't want to be spastic...lol
I'm looking forward to taking this journey and getting Back to me!
Thanks for stopping by,
Puddin

No comments:

Post a Comment