My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GOC.....week 1

Hello Fierce ones,

I've started the grow out challenge and revised my hair routine.......

Since starting the challenge as I mentioned before I've been doing Zumba 3 times a week. I can't go around with stinky hair so I'm adding co-washing to my maintenance. I like the product Hair One found at Sally's Beauty Supply. (fyi...working out makes your hair grow)
I drink water, water and more water...I always have.... so this is easy.

I would like to adopt a semi-vegetarian diet so I'm going to get information from my cousin and her fiance' (she's vegetarian and he's vegan) and hopefully get them to do some guest posts to share information with us all. This one is still in the works but I'm still eating healthy...somewhat...

Confession time... I fell off the wagon and had cake ....I told yall this was going to be the most difficult life changer for me...starting over...again...moving on...

I hope everyone was able to get the GOC information but here are the links again just in case:
naturallycurly.com/kimcolesgrowout and curlynikki.com  and kimcoles.tv

Keep it natural and fierce!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cousin,

    I love the blog it is fun, lite and refreshing. It's great to see positive people doing positive things. Living out Loud is great idea it allows people to see that we as people face some the same things. My hunny bunny and I look forward to leaving tips about health and holistic living. Keep up the good work..much luv your cousin Shima

    ReplyDelete