My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's in a name?

The name of this blog was a collabrative effort that consisted of myself, my husband and my sistercousin. What the hell? I'm sure is the first response when you hear that, so let me explain. I'm an only child. However, I was blessed to be raised with my biological cousin (she's a year older..lol) and since her mom and dad(my aunt and uncle) always treated me like one of their own, the title sistercousin was born. So, when I tell people about her, to say she's my cousin is technically true but she so much more. I wish every girl could have their own sistah-cuzin-girlfriend because it's one of the best relationships that can be had. So, that's how the name came about for the blog. We have a crazy family but not that crazy!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Puddin

1 comment: